Plan your Adventure
Come join us for unique sport fishing adventure on the Mulchatna River. Located in the Bristol Bay area -of western Alaska, the Mulchatna River feeds the mighty Nushagak River, which boasts some of the highest salmon runs in the world. The Mulchatna River is a breeding ground for all five species of pacific salmon, as well as world-class rainbow trout – Dolly Varden, Grayling and Pike. As the only established lodge on the Muchatna River, you are guaranteed serenity with breathtaking views and easy access to the Koktuli and Stuyahok rivers. It’s not your normal fishing day…the experience and adventure, along with the people and the place will have you telling the greatest fish stories for years to come.
- Guided Fishing
- Meals & Lodging
- License and Stamp fees
- Charter Flights to the Lodge
- Commercial airline fees, lodging and meals in Anchorage
- All deposits received are nonrefundable in the case we cannot rebook your vacancy
- We recommend trip cancellation insurance.
- Prices of unbooked trips are subject to change
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking with the balance due 90 days prior to your trip date.
Gear to Bring
- When choosing your gear, choose clothing that will be comfortable under your waders during a long day on the river. Only synthetic clothing should be worn outside of camp. Wool and polar fleece pants and jackets, polypropylene and capilene long underwear. Warm hats and gloves made from synthetic materials are also important. Try on a few layers with your waders before you come to be sure it is all comfortable. Please keep bags under 50 pounds total. If you have any questions, contact Chet. Download and Print our .